Complaint Review: Phoenix Executive Group

• Submitted: Thu, May 04, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 13, 2006

• Reported By:Tobyhanna Pennsylvania
Phoenix Executive Group
phoenixexecutivegroup.com Parsippinay, New Jersey U.S.A.

Phoenix Executive Group ripoff misleading advertisements misrepresentation incompetent staff provided none of the promised services or benefits Parsippany New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Scam is over, Bankruptcy

*Consumer Suggestion: File A Complaint!

I never thought I would become a victim to the dishonest practices of a firm that represents itself so well in the print media, on-line and face-to-face meetings. I also have never been so wrong.

After extracting just under $4,000 of my hard-earned dollars with promises of better paying employment in the geographical area of my choice, $5,000+ hiring bonus, on-going support for two years after the hiring, and other things, they were unable to deliver on any of these promises.

On a whim, I found this site and entered their name. Voila! There are yet other victims of this organization. I was reminded that I received an email from Phoenix's client representative saying: "Something unexpected came up and I will not be able to keep our appointment. Be in touch with you next week." Huh? I decided to call the office and find out what's going on. The phone is disconnected! I then called all of the other offices. Phones were either disconnected or the phone just rang endlessly. The headquarters office phone just placed you in a never ending carousel of name searches, etc.

Guess I've been duped! But I will not take it laying down. I just hope that no one else gets taken advantage of. I am, of course, interested in any and all litigation related to the recovery of funds for myself and other victims. If anyone has information on the same, let me know.

Everett
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2006 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Executive-Group/Parsippinay-New-Jersey/Phoenix-Executive-Group-ripoff-misleading-advertisements-misrepresentation-incompetent-sta-189964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Executive Group

Scam is over, Bankruptcy

AUTHOR: Adel - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear about another victim, hope you paid
with your credit card, call them and dispute the charges.

Phoenix closed its doors as per letter mailed on may 5th written by the big scammer Larry Maglin, stating that they are closing due to change in business not due the the lawsuit.

don't waste your time call ur credit card and file acomplaint with state attoerny office forget about BBB.

hope that Larry Maglin, Joe Kran and their Liar sales people will find a nice accomodation in gail soon.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

File A Complaint!

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Everett - Contact the State Of NJ Attorney Generals Office and request information regarding filing a complaint. Also, google "Phoenix Executive Group lawsuit." There have been several articles written regarding the lawsuit.

Best of luck to you!