Complaint Review: Phoenix Executive Group

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Tuckahoe New York
Phoenix Executive Group
100 Wood Avenue South, Iselin, New Jersey 08830 Nationwide U.S.A.

Phoenix Executive Group ripoff, lied, dishonest selling practices, false promises, canceled meetings, phone call never returned, very poor service!! White Plains New York

August 31, 2004 paid Phoenix Executive Group $4,410.00 as a retainer for potential job interviews. They used a hard sell promising me guaranteed interviews with large Financial Services Firms in NYC, as well as a resume & cover letters & marketing letters.

As of April 25, 2005 not 1 interview. Contacted the Better Business Bureau 3x. As soon as my credit card payment cleared..Phoenix STOPPED calling me & returing my calls to them.

When I met with Tony Lombardi approx. 5 times he talked about everything but, getting me interviews. It took 2 full months to receive a very poor resume. He was late for all 5 meetings & often cancelled. After I contacted the Better Business Bureau, I received some marketing letters, these were received on Jan 31, 2005, what a complete ripoff!! I was also promised a new advisor, still awating his phone call. There are many many
complaints about PEG exactly like mine, they stole innocent people's hard earned money. They attend job fairs, lying to potential clients about placing them in a new job.

To date I still receive phone calls from PEG marketing, telling me they received my resume, thru Career Builder, & the lying begins, guaranting me a new job in 30-90 days. This firm should be closed down, I want a FULL REFUND of $4,410.00, I was ripped off & wasted my time.

Tuckahoe, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Executive-Group/nationwide/Phoenix-Executive-Group-ripoff-lied-dishonest-selling-practices-false-promises-cancele-140316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Executive Group