Complaint Review: Phoenix Executive

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 06, 2006

• Reported By:Woodside New York
Phoenix Executive
100 Wood Avenue S, Iselin, New Jersey U.S.A.

Phoenix Executive Group ripoff, Scam Iselin New Jersey

Here again, the same story of rip-off , scam is repeated by this con-artists.

I was scamed by phoenix toward the end of Octorber after they have contacted me via e-mail. Anyway I met with their Salesman Nick Luebecke (Tarrytown) for the first time alone, I was asked to bring my wife next week day to meet with him.

What a smooth and easy sailing speach about what he can do to achieve my carrer goals, he stated clearly that he guarntee me not less than $mid-ninety + bonus., they have their own contacts of executive at various corporate level, and will setup an interview for me..... WOW so real!!. What a liar.

I just end up paying $4410.00 with my card, without reading the so called contract. They have so called advisor redone my resume, meeting with him once a week. the resume was a joke as I was told, never got any call or interview. you just pay the moneyu and do it yourself with mailing your resume, mostly returned due to wrong address or the person is no longer working. I started to realize that something is wrong, thank god I saw this site and I wiish I diid early. I was simply scamed and I'm not alone. When I expressed my feeling of being scamed, asking for refund, was told no refund. You need to stay with the program, which program ?.
The question is, why they are still in business to rip-off more people taking advantage of their situation. How could they accept to feed their family with blood money!!!.

I will do everything in my power to put them out of business and I'm not alone , I have 3 other people scammed as well.

I urge anyone who is being scammed by this company to take action.

Let us all stop them.

New Victim
NYC, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Executive/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Phoenix-Executive-Group-ripoff-Scam-Iselin-New-Jersey-179528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Executive