• Report: #1019915

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — York Pennsylvania United States of America
Phoenix Gold, LLC

Phoenix Gold, LLC I placed an order almost a month ago and they will not reply to any of my request for a shipment date. There phone number is basically a screen for incomming caller so they don't have to answer calls, Internet

I placed and order from them in good faith. I saw a very professional website and thought it was a legitimate business. It has been almost a month and I have yet to receive my order. I contacted them through there website and they will not respond. I have called the number they provided but it screens who you are and forwards your call to a operator.

Which I believe is just a computer program, it then states the person is not available and askes you to leave a message. They never return your call. I am out a pretty good sum of money. If anyone knows what recourse I should take it would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Gold-LLC/internet/Phoenix-Gold-LLC-I-placed-an-order-almost-a-month-ago-and-they-will-not-reply-to-any-of-1019915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Gold, LLC