Complaint Review: Phoenix Marketing International

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Waukesha Wisconsin U.S.A.
Phoenix Marketing International
6423 Montgomery Street, Suite 12 Internet United States of America

Phoenix Marketing International Not Paying for Surveys Internet

Watch out taking surveys from this company. When I was almost finished with one of their surveys on banks, they disqualified me and I wasn't paid my 50 cents. I sat their for the better part of an hour and they kick me out. I read each question and put a lot of thought into everyone, but nope, no 50 cents for me. So all that information I gave them was completely free. Are you really THAT cheap? Come on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Marketing-International/internet/Phoenix-Marketing-International-Not-Paying-for-Surveys-Internet-945230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Marketing International