Complaint Review: Phoenix Restoration Services

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Betty — Oklahoma City Oklahoma USA
Phoenix Restoration Services
14709 Bristol Park Blvd, Edmond, Oklahoma United States of America

Phoenix Restoration Services Jeff Bleything, Owner, Poor Restorative services after fire in my condo building Edmond, Oklahoma

*General Comment: Phoenix Restoration gets an A+ from me

My insurance agent referred this company to me. Their services are to remove soot, water damage, etc. after a fire, flood, etc.

I am not paying for this service, but the owner of the condominium where the fire occurred. Never the less, this company has not lived up to their responsibilities in this service.

They were to clean my condominium after this fire. The project manager stated three times that they cleaned under my furniture; however, it was very evident that they did not, and much of the problem was behind the furniture where the common wall was for the fire. They began on this at my place in the week of March 8, 2010.

They also said they cleaned my ductwork, but I do not believe they did this. I asked the project manager for my key back and he said he mailed it on March 23, 2010, but I never received it, so I called the owner Jeff Bleything on Monday March 29, 2010, and he said the key was not mailed, but he wanted to do a walk-through to make sure everything was OK. I said please call me when he wanted to schedule it. Now it is Friday April 2, 2010 and I still have not heard from him. At this point, all I want is my key back! I don't know what is going on with this company, but I feel I am getting the runaround to even get my key back!?!?!?

These people charge alot of money to do such a poor job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Restoration-Services/Edmond-Oklahoma-73013/Phoenix-Restoration-Services-Jeff-Bleything-Owner-Poor-Restorative-services-after-fire-i-588874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Restoration Services

#1 General Comment

Phoenix Restoration gets an A+ from me

AUTHOR: Soonerfan Ozzie - (United States of America)

When I saw this complaint, even though it was a couple of years ago.......I just had to respond.

I work at a major insurance carrier in Oklahoma City.  We have to be very careful when recommending a company to do work at a client's house.  The companies I recommend are by default, an extension of the company I represent.  I recommend Jeff Bleything and Phoenix Restoration because I know they will take care of my customers properly.

I have access to, and can choose any restoration company in the Oklahoma City area and I choose Phoenix.  I have been using Phoenix restoration for 7 years....almost 8.  I have recommended Jeff Bleything dozens of times.  Phoenix has always been professional, courteous, and quick to respond.  The service they provide to me and my clients is excellent.

I'm not sure what caused this bad review, but knowing Jeff Bleything and Phoenix Restoration like I do, there is absolutely ZERO possibility of this company, or Jeff Bleything, ignoring a client.  I wish I could tell you that in the past Jeff has always made things right if there was a problem......but I have not heard from my clients that there was ever an issue to correct.

Final words.  If you are one of my clients, I will continue to do my best to take care of you like you are family.  I will always have YOUR best interests at heart.  I will continue to use Phoenix Restoration.