Complaint Review: Phone People

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: aedan — valley village California United States of America
Phone People

Phone People They agreed to refund a $25 fee that shouldn't have been charged. When it wasn't refunded, I was then told they would not refund the fee. Internet, Internet

On November 26, 2011 I sent in a disconnect request to PhonePeople. The middle of December my card was charged for the December service fee. When I called to have the fee reversed I was told that they require a 15 day notice. On January 3, 2012 PhonePeople charged my card an additional $25. When I called they said it was a late fee because they couldn't charge card my card at the beginning of December. I explained that I didn't know they would charge my card in December so I didn't have the funds available at the 1st of the month. The customer service rep said he would reverse the charge.

On Jan 25 I noticed the credit had not been issued. When I called again, I was told the charge is valid and would not be refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phone-People/internet/Phone-People-They-agreed-to-refund-a-25-fee-that-shouldnt-have-been-charged-When-it-wa-828599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phone People