• Report: #920235

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: JamesG — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
PhoneClaim.com

PhoneClaim.com Asurion This company has taken my monthly charge of $8, charged me $130, emailed me a delivery date and than told me sorry, we can't do anything for you when my phone didn't come!! Internet

I pay this company $8.00 a month for their insurance. I recently had my cell phone stolen from me. I called up the insurance company and the phone call made me feel very confident as to their services. I also had to pay the deductible of $130. I received an email after our phone call that my phone would be delivered on July 31st. I was extremely pleased with this, as I use my cell phone for both personal and business related issues.

On July 31st my phone did not arrive. Of course, just like anyone I called the company. After being on the phone for over 20 minutes, after speaking with three different people, I was told that there was nothing they could do! They lied to me, took my money and blew me off!! When I told them that I was extrememly unhappy with the service, that they aren't living up to their promises, I asked to speak to a supervisior I was told there was no one in and I would have to wait for up to two hours to speak with someone. They offered to call me back, but of course how is that possible, considering I don't have a phone they can call! I asked for some sort of compensation because they are the ones that messed up and I was told there was nothing that could be done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhoneClaimcom/internet/PhoneClaimcom-Asurion-This-company-has-taken-my-monthly-charge-of-8-charged-me-130-em-920235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PhoneClaim.com