Complaint Review: PhoneDetective.com

• Reported By: programmerInIda — Ida Michigan
PhoneDetective.com
Internet USA

PhoneDetective.com took money without providing service Omaha Nebraska

*Author of original report: Finally received refund

I was receiving calls from some unknown number, and I came across PhoneDetective.com. I put the number in their search, and they said they had information on it. I didn't really want to pay $14.95, but I really needed to know who it was that was harrassing me. So I paid the $14.95, and then AFTER PAYING, their site told me they DID NOT have information on the number! I was furious, but it said I could use my "credits" late on. Fine. That was February 3. Now, on April 1, I had received some more calls from a different number. I figured since i still had this "credit", I would return to the site and use it. I went there and logged in, only to be told my credits EXPIRED. So basically they stole my $14.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhoneDetectivecom/internet/PhoneDetectivecom-took-money-without-providing-service-Omaha-Nebraska-1135519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PhoneDetective.com

Finally received refund

AUTHOR: programmerInIda - ()

I finally heard back from the company as well as the credit card processor (ClickBank) and I managed to receive a refund. So to Clickbank and to the original company, I say thank you for the refund. To others reading this, I recommend contacting both Clickbank and this company if you have problems.