backward

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: JAD283 — Oakville Ontario Canada
PhoneNumberScan

PhoneNumberScan They advertise that the owner's name and address of the phone number that I entered is available if I subscribe. Then when I subscribed, the information that I requested is listed as "pending". They d Internet

*Author of original report: PhoneNumberScan // Clickbank

This company advertises that it can suppy unlisted or cell phone numbers that appear as private or unlisted. When I typed in the number on the home page, it showed that the name and address of the owner is "available" if I subscribe. I did and the "available" information changed to "pending". There is no phone number for help and they do not reply to the email I sent. The clickbank that took my money also is not available. This is false advertising and a fraud. It must be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhoneNumberScan/internet/PhoneNumberScan-They-advertise-that-the-owners-name-and-address-of-the-phone-number-that-716242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PhoneNumberScan

PhoneNumberScan // Clickbank

AUTHOR: JAD283 - (Canada)

I have not received any communication from PhoneNumberScan but I have just received an email from CLICKBANK advising me that they have refunded the charges. Thank you CLICKBANK. And thank you RIPOFF Report.