Complaint Review: Phoneclaim.com asurion

• Reported By: James — Centereach New York
Phoneclaim.com asurion
Internet USA

Phoneclaim.com asurion Replacement not delivered when promised Internet

After calling phoneclaim.com and placing a claim .I was told a new phone would be shipped out next day service and I would receive it on 5-17-13 during business hours, it is after 10 pm still no phone. I called phoneclaim to notify them of my problem,and I was told they were sorry for the inconvieniance ,I was told they would ship a phone out tonite that would be here tomorrow. I stated that this was not good enough because there is no way a phone sent out after 10 pm would be here tomorrow ,I was placed on hold and transferred and was met with the same thing,we are sorry for the in convieniance.

I asked to be compensated and was told it wasn't their fault, the phone was picked up.I explained that was not my problem, I pay $8 a month for ins. And payed another $100 yesterday that was already deducted from my bank to receive a phone today, that was not here. Again I was told they were sorry but these things happen.again I said that an apology was not good enough that I want to be compensated in another way.I was then transferred to a recording ,I was told some one would get back to me. As far as aim concerned this is a poor way to do business, you promise something to someone at a certain time take their money and don't deliver

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoneclaimcom-asurion/internet/Phoneclaimcom-asurion-Replacement-not-delivered-when-promised-Internet-1051830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoneclaim.com asurion