Complaint Review: Phoneclaim.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Mia3566 — Burbank California U.S.A.
Phoneclaim.com

Phoneclaim.com Asurion Worst customer service, you will NEVER get your refund Internet, Internet

I rarely complain, unless the service is off the wall  bad. Well, phoneclaim.com aka Asurion is a joke of a company and needs to ber shut down.  A few weeks ago, I thought I lost my phone. I called Asurion (T-Mobile's cell phone insurance company) for a new phone. They charged me $130 for the deductible (even though they charge me for insurance every month). Fine.

A few days later, a good somaritan found my phone and returned it to me.  I called Asurion (multiple times) to let them know. I refused the package (as suggested by many agents there-I have names) and called them for a refund.  Needless to say, I still haven't received my money.  Basically, the company charges you for a phone no matter what. -it's robbery and a complete ripoff. The agents on the phone were polite, but getting your money back is mission impossible. What a shady operation.  They take your money w/o providing you a service/product. FYI I read online that  you may be able to get a refund if you email you the CEO directly.  Wow!! Does a consumer have to go that far just to get their own money back?-Straight out thieves.  Company needs to be sued/upper mgmt needs to be fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoneclaimcom/internet/Phoneclaimcom-Asurion-Worst-customer-service-you-will-NEVER-get-your-refund-Internet-I-826428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoneclaim.com