Complaint Review: Phoneiscash

• Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: karen — Florence South Carolina United States of America
Phoneiscash
po Box 50197 Staten Island, New York United States of America

Phoneiscash PIC INC Sent my samsung reclaim phone in Dec 2010, they quote me $40.00. Took my phone, didnt pay me. Staten Island, New York

I sent my perfectly working samsung reclaim phone to this company because they offered $40.00. The phone was sent the beginning of Dec 2010.

According to my postal records they recieved the phone on Dec 21st, 2010.  I email them to see what is happening with this transaction.  I recieve an email stating someone will contact me in 48 hrs.

A month later I get an email that my phone is listed as adjusted and I am to contact them whether or not I will accept this offer.  They did not specify the adjustment, so I write back and ask what the adjustment is so I can make an informed decision.

Since Feb 2011 I have heard nothing from them.  I have sent several emails asking for them to send my phone back if they are not going to pay me.  They respond with the same email, that someone will contact me in 48 hrs.  It has been 4 months people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoneiscash/Staten-Island-New-York-10305/Phoneiscash-PIC-INC-Sent-my-samsung-reclaim-phone-in-Dec-2010-they-quote-me-4000-Took-710489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoneiscash