receives

Complaint Review: Phones Are Us

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Debra — Garfied New Jersey U.S.A.
Phones Are Us
140 Route 10 West Randolph, New Jersey United States of America

Phones Are Us Overcharged- Taken Advantage Randolph, New Jersey

Buyer beware, I went into the store on 1/11/13 without researching because it was a random purchase that needed to be done fast.  It was a fast transaction where I purchased a boost mobil "Factor" cell phone which was simple pay as you go and no contract. I had to get my old phone number transferred over and he processed it over the phone and I had to give out my password. The phone and transfer fee cost me a total of $89.38.  He said the activation cost twentysomething dollars, then the remainder was $60.00.  I realized the price for the phone is only $29.99 on the boost mobile website. I did not dispute it because I think they are aloud to put their own prices as it is their own business.  If I did my research, I probably would not have been taken advantage of.  The only receipt you get is the credit card approval tape.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phones-Are-Us/Randolph-New-Jersey-07869/Phones-Are-Us-Overcharged-Taken-Advantage-Randolph-New-Jersey-996047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phones Are Us