Complaint Review: Photo Booth Artist

• Reported By: anonymous — California United States of America
Photo Booth Artist

Photo Booth Artist Not on time, Broken Printer, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More lies

I ordered a photobooth from the Photo Booth Artiest on April 22, 2012 for my Mothers Day. The booth was fully paid for by April 30 2012. I ordered 3 hours or use time plus 3 idle hours with a projection slideshow for an extra 250.00. The photobooth was scheduled to be working form 3-10pm and to be worked by a professional attendant all night.

James arrived 35 minutes late and did not get the booth set up til 5:30pm. The photobooth was a digital camera, computer, and printer, not an old fashion booth as promised. The photobooth kept breaking throughout the night and was only working properly taking photos and printing images for about 45 mins of the entire day.

When I called for my refund he said I needed to refer to my contract, the same contract that promised he would provide the services listed above, to see about my refund. The website advertises a free online image hosting where guests can view,  there photos when I asked about this, he said this service was no longer offered and it was not in my contract anyway. The contract states if not printing properly the company will provide a website. Numerous guests got ink on their dresses from the broken printer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photo-Booth-Artist/internet/Photo-Booth-Artist-Not-on-time-Broken-Printer-Internet-1015848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photo Booth Artist

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More lies

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

This is a bogus report.

It must be a jealous competitor because this is just a bunch of lies. What a cowardly thing to do.

First, we did not have any bookings for Mother's Day (Sunday May 13, 2012, not April 22 as in the post)

Second, we do not offer a projection slideshow option.

Third, we have two different booths, one is an enclosed booth and the other is an open booth.

Fourth, we have never had issues with our equipment breaking down at any event. We have backups to ensure operation for the whole event.

Fifth, we always host all print images online in a password protected gallery for free. We only use dye sublimation printers which do not use ink. The prints come out completely dry with a protective coating over them.