Complaint Review: Photo Dynasty - BestPrice Camera

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:telford Pennsylvania
Photo Dynasty - BestPrice Camera
1938 McDonald Ave Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Photo Dynasty - BestPrice Camera Did not deliver what I paid for according to there web site Brooklyn New York

an 8 Hour battery with buy on get one free three piece filter kit, 2x Telephoto Lens,Wide angle converter lens,2Gb Memory stick,memory card reader,Full size deluxe camera bag,Aluminum hard case,Full size tri pod,Deluxe lens care & maintenance package,and vedio light.I paid and got an email the next day informing me to call and confirm my order.I was not able to call that day and a gentelman by the name Of Ken called me the next day to confirm my order.The price was $999.00 but he told me that did not include the assesories that was on the web site order .He told me thoes assessories wer no good all plastic and if I wanted the good assesories it would cost me 1499.00 I told him I will cancel my order and he informed he would charge me $148.00 cancelation fee if I decided to cancel.I told him that I still wanted to cancel and hung up.He called me the next day and would include a good telephoto lens and a nine hour battery for An additional $200.I Know that checking prices that this was still a good deal. I agreed and he sent me the battery and the telephoto lens however he charge an additional $100.00 and TI ordered a Sony HDR Sr12 camcorder for the price of $999.00 that included he battery does not work in my camera, Now no one answers the phone. How can this company stay in Business why doesen't the attorney general check this company out?

Jerry
telford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photo-Dynasty-BestPrice-Camera/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Photo-Dynasty-BestPrice-Camera-Did-not-deliver-what-I-paid-for-according-to-there-web-si-383576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photo Dynasty - BestPrice Camera