Sheets

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2002

• Reported By:Altoona PA
Photo Point
no idea ... web site web site, web site U.S.A.

Photo Point Criminal Charges should be filed

I am or was a paying member at Photo Point ........ I paid to store 1000 Photo's on the Site ....... This Company ..... took my pictures that I can never replace ...... and did so with out worning ....... The fact that they have my money ..... is a small thing to me ...... they have taken my pictures for my memories ....... they can't put a money value on that ....... if there is a Class Action Suit againt Photo Point ...... I want to be a part of it ...... Photo Point has broken their contract with me ...... and cost me more than money ...... they have caused me mental tromma.

Regards

Vickie Ickes
vickes@webtv.net

EDitor's Note:

You can't squeeze blood out of a rock.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photo-Point/web-site-web-site-web-site/Photo-Point-Criminal-Charges-should-be-filed-10917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photo Point