Complaint Review: PhotoPoint

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2002

• Reported By:Atlanta GA
PhotoPoint
Nationwide USA Internet U.S.A.

PhotoPoint ripoff Internet

I just read about 40 of the 230 complaints regarding PhotoPoint's ripoff.

I belong to a site of former classmates and our moderator had an album of photo point that had pics in it from our past and our present. I'm not sure how many pics but they are all gone now.

Now that we are all steamed about this, what can we do? The link that PhotoPoint provided suggesting that we pay $24.95 for a CD appears to be just another bogus rip off since I submitted my email without benefit of a password or album address and my request was accepted! (?)

What direction do we take now? Does anyone have a physical mailing address for Pantellic Software Inc? (PhotoPoint owners)A name of a person affiliated with PhotoPoint?

Any info would be appreciated. I want to take this as far as I can...
Thanks

Rose
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhotoPoint/internet/PhotoPoint-ripoff-Internet-16335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PhotoPoint