Complaint Review: PhotoPoint.Com

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2002

• Reported By:Hollywood FL
PhotoPoint.Com
www.photopoint.com Internet U.S.A.

PhotoPoint.Com Took My Money and Ran Let's Have Some Affirmative Action Internet

I have been running auctions on Beckett's Collector-to-Collector Sports Auctions for about 5 years. I have found that photos with your item sells much better than without. As a result I signed on with PhotoPoint.com while it was free.

They never said that it would ever cost anything. It took some time to upload the images that I had. Than one day I tried signing on to the site to find out that without paying their fee I was blocked from accessing my photos.

I agreed to pay the $19.95 for limited access. About two or three weeks later they completely closed their doors, however; for an additional charge they would place your photos on a CD.

The Clearing House
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2002 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhotoPointCom/internet/PhotoPointCom-Took-My-Money-and-Ran-Lets-Have-Some-Affirmative-Action-Internet-29384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PhotoPoint.Com