muscle

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2001

• Reported By:
PhotoPoint.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint.com We Can't Let Them Get Away With This!!!!!

I feel the same way as all of you about these Con - Artists. I find it hard to believe, that there is nothing anyone can do to make them return our photos. Keep the dough, give me my photos. They are worth more to me than the measely 20 bucks they are cheating me out of. There has to be some type of legal action available to us.All I can say is, if they can get away with this without being prosecuted, we are all in the wrong line of work!!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhotoPointcom/nationwide/Photopointcom-We-Cant-Let-Them-Get-Away-With-This-10237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PhotoPoint.com