Complaint Review: Photodynasty.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 02, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Photodynasty.com
1938 McDonald Avenue Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Photodynasty.com, Photodynasty Internet Storefront Fraud Brooklyn New York

Yesterday I ordered the new 52" samsung "touch of color" 650 series (that has been getting rave reviews) from a New York based internet camera store named Photodynasty. After placing my order I recieved an email that indicated I should call to conrfirm my order with Ken (ken@photodynasty.com). When I called Ken, I was told that there were two types of televisions, OEM versions without stands, remotes, cords or manuals, and the retail version. For only $289 more I could upgrade and recieve a working unit. I indicated that this was obviously false, there is no such thing as an OEM television. Ken was adamant that I should agree to pay a few hundred markup for nothing. I told him that this report was next on the agenda and to expect an email. He told me that I should expect to be subpeona'ed. Before I hung up, he started laughing at me.... WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, YOU PETTY LYING FU*KWIT!!!!

John
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photodynastycom/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Photodynastycom-Photodynasty-Internet-Storefront-Fraud-Brooklyn-New-York-387170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photodynasty.com