Complaint Review: Photography By R And D

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:AZ Arizona
Photography By R And D
3430 E. Wildhorse Drive Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

Photography by R And D is dishonest. Rip-off! Gilbert Arizona

In January of 2004, I attended the Phoenix Bridal Show where I won a free engagement session, all the proofs, as well as an 11x14 print of the picture of my choice.
In June of 2004, I got in touch with the Dee from Photography by R and D and set up my appointment for the pictures which took place on June 19. I was completely hapy with both her and her husband at this time.

About a week later, I called Dee to get my proofs and she then dropped them off. My fiance and I took a look at them and desided on the picture we wanted to get enlarged.
In the begginning of August I called Dee and ordered my free picture, she took the order and told me that she would call me when it was complete.

It has been well over a month since I talked to Dee, and in that month I tryed to get a hold of her by leaving four detailed messages. She had never gotten back to me and now I don't have an engagment picture. Even though I won this, her company made the desion to hold a contest and should follow through with everything. I want everyone to know about her bad business ethics, becauase if you are a paying customer, she might do the same thing.

AZ, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photography-By-R-And-D/Gilbert-Arizona-85297/Photography-by-R-And-D-is-dishonest-Rip-off-Gilbert-Arizona-108495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photography By R And D