Complaint Review: Photopoint and Pantellic

• Reported By:
Photopoint and Pantellic
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint bastards

Ooooooookay Maybe I didnt use Photopoint for business but I still think it's dam unfair that I spent days and days uploading photos onto the Internet, only to have the carpet pulled out from underneath me by Photopoint and Pantellic.
They could of at least given some notice so we could have removed our photos, which are irreplacable and essential.
I only wish I could have checked to see it was a safe and secure site in the first place so I wouldnt have wasted my time.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Email me if you have any solutions, or remedies for this problem.
claire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopoint-and-Pantellic/nationwide/Photopoint-bastards-9708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint and Pantellic