Complaint Review: Photopoint

• Reported By:Edwardsville IL
Photopoint
www.photopoint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint Vanishing Act

Wow! After vacation I come back to find, like many others, that my paid for Photopoint account has vanished and taken my photos with it! I never received notice of this site closing down either. Many of my photos cannot be replaced. After paying money for a year long membership (less than a year ago) I think notice would be the least they could have done. My question is this? They were not given my photos...they were a storage service. They are now in possession of my photos and will not return them to me. That means they are in possession of STOLEN PROPERTY!!! How can we charge them with stealing our photos and get them returned to us? Anyone have any ideas???

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopoint/nationwide/Photopoint-Vanishing-Act-9704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint