Complaint Review: Photopoint

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2002

• Reported By:Baytown TX
Photopoint
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint.com ..Any word of a lawsuit?

I too lost many photos when Photopoint disappeared. These included photos from a year in Thailand, as well as a summer trip to Disneyworld with my then 7 year old son. All gone.

I am very curious if there are any class action suits yet, and if so, how do I get involved. I want alot more than my membership money back. I want compensation for the lost photos. I cannot replace a year in Thailand nor the vacation. I would have bought all of the photos on CD had I known they were closing.

John...who will never archive photos online again without buying a CD with the photos on.

John
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopoint/nationwide/Photopointcom-Any-word-of-a-lawsuit-12521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint