Complaint Review: Photopoint.com aka Pantellic Software Co

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2001

• Reported By:Stratford NJ
Photopoint.com aka Pantellic Software Co
1505 Barrington Street, Lobby Level Halifax, Nova Scotia U.S.A.

Photopoint.com aka Pantellic Software Co are thieves and should be prosecuted

Less than one week ago, Photopoint.com removed my pictures from my auctions because I had not yet upgraded my account. Basically, they held me up. I paid to upgrade via my credit card and 6 days later, they were out of business and took all my photos with them. They are thieves and should be prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom-aka-Pantellic-Software-Co/Halifax-Nova-Scotia-B3J-3K5-CA/Photopointcom-aka-Pantellic-Software-Co-are-thieves-and-should-be-prosecuted-9498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com aka Pantellic Software Co