Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Reported By:
Photopoint.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

PHOTOPOINT, WHAT A BUNCH OF CON ARTISTS

I hadn't been and used my photopoint site for a while, but I decided I would start selling on ebay again, and entered two pages full of stuff for which I was CHARGED. Next thing you know none of my pictures are showing for my auctions, I am loosing money and having to email people pictures. Something needs to be done about these con artists. My husband said don't use them they are a piece of S@#T but I had liked them in the past and so used them, we all know how that turned out. I AM ONE P'ed OFF CUSTOMER AND I WANT BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/PHOTOPOINT-WHAT-A-BUNCH-OF-CON-ARTISTS-9446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com