Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2001

• Reported By:Des Moines Ia
Photopoint.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint What a RIP-OFF!! Con Artist!

I am a little late in learning Photopoint no longer exists, i too paid my yearly membership fee to store photos that i can no longer retrieve. The money lost is not an issue but i'd like to have my photos back.

I am a Webtv user and do not have space available for the thousands of memorable pics i stored in Photopoint. Now i am just out.. along with thousands of other people depending on what we all thought was a dependable internet service provider.

I believe all Photopoint paid customers should file a class action suit.. just to prove a point to ALL RIP OFF/CON ARTIST Internet providers.. there must be a reputable attorney on-line that may have used this service or know of someone who had.. that is willing to assist us in this battle. I'd much rather have my photos back..i am just irked because NO ADVANCE NOTICE was given to us.

If there is a class action suit in place, please include me on that list of ANGRY PHOTOPOINT customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photopoint-What-a-RIP-OFF-Con-Artist-9878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com