Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2002

• Reported By:Nokomis IL
Photopoint.com
www.photopoint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint What a Rip Off!

I also had many pics at photopoint, some that can't be replaced. I received no notice to move my pics by a certain date. When they started charging I gladly paid the fee as the site was so easy to use. They did give notice before to people who did not want to pay a chance to move their pics but for those of us who stuck with them and paid, no notice at all. I guess they stuck it to us, the ones who stuck with them. Shame on us for trusting them. I believe they should let us get our pics back. I also suppose that our $ is lost too. Duh! Does this sound like a case of fraud or what?

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photopoint-What-a-Rip-Off-11735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com