Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2001

• Reported By:
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint ripoff irreplaceable photos

I had photos on photopoint that only exist in cyberspace. If I am really, really lucky, maybe I can track some of them down. Unfortunately, I don't think that that will be the case.

Yes, I paid my dues and I am upset over that, but that is not what I lost. That album took over a year to compile and there are some photos there I don't know if I can replace. Is there any way to find out if there is a to get those photos downloaded?

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photopoint-ripoff-irreplaceable-photos-9345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com