Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2001

• Reported By:
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint.com another rip off

I was also ripped by Photopoint for a little money left on my annual charge. I lost over 450 photos. I saw this coming the second week I joined when they took the Smashcast feature off and would not refund my money as I demanded.

I hate to say this but I find this almost funny for all the people in the photopoint forum who dogged me when I said I was getting ripped off by them. I read post that said. "Your being a little to hard on them " "Please why don't you give them a break" "You should be happy that photopoint exist" and my favorite. "If you will just work with them Im sure they will do everything they can to make you a happy customer".

Well photopoint users it looks like we all now feel we got screwed. When you pay for a sevice and your not getting all that you paid for and you request your money back which never occurs that should send up a big red flag.

I will join any action against them. Now that we are all in the same boat . Acowen2@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photopointcom-another-rip-off-9887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com