Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2002

• Reported By:moon twp. PA
nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint.com not devloping or anything else

I was a customer of photopoint.com giving my best memories of friends and family on that site. I even had photopoint linked to my webpage so others can go there and use it. How stupid do I look now that it is closed. They didn't give me notice to move my pictures at all. I'm not worried about the money I want my pictures back. This site gave False advertisement, charged for services not rendered, and then close without notice.

moon twp., PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photopointcom-not-devloping-or-anything-else-12532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com