Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2001

• Reported By:Romeoville il
Photopoint.com
http://photopoint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint.com rip off. The site is inaccessable and was given no warning of shutdown

That right Photopoint.com got me too. I had been a member since its early days of free storage of photos and so were a half dozen of my co-workers. I was skeptical about giving them my $20.00 but thought since they have been here a long time, why not give them the annual membership fee and keep the sight going. Well now the sight no longer exists and my friends and family can no longer see or order prints. Thank God, I had the foresight to save all my digital pic's to a CD. I am in much better shape than my Photopoint brothers and sisters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photopointcom-rip-off-The-site-is-inaccessable-and-was-given-no-warning-of-shutdown-10202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com