telling

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2001

• Reported By:
Photopoint.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photpoint develops into a negative!

I have used Photopoint for over 2 years. Was unhappy earlier this year when they started with the membership fees. But I enjoyed the site, had almost 1000 pics uploaded, and decided to enroll for a year. I recommended the site to many of my friends and family. Now, POOF! Gone. Fortunately, I know I have my pics saved on ZIP at home. I feel bad for folks that relied on Photpoint for storage. No notice, no nothing. Time to shop for another photo-sharing site. Any suggestions? Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/nationwide/Photpoint-develops-into-a-negative-9716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com