Complaint Review: Phsician@Healthcare Developments

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2004

• Reported By:Warren AR
Phsician@Healthcare Developments
311W Burbank Blvd.#201 Burbank, California U.S.A.

Phsician@Healthcare Developments ripoff Burbank CA

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Pip off by Ticketsnow.com (Mad Customer)

Physician@Healthcare Developments sold me a software program to educate and prepare me to be able to start my own home based business.The program was 300.00.I could only study the program from the enternet.

Now,The company and their website have gone.
Physician@Healthcare Developments are Frauds.
These people need to be found and made to pay back every penny.

Help find these people!

Tammie
Warren, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PhsicianHealthcare-Developments/Burbank-California-91505/PhsicianHealthcare-Developments-ripoff-Burbank-CA-28834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phsician@Healthcare Developments

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Pip off by Ticketsnow.com (Mad Customer)

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I am so Mad about this... I brought some tickets from Ticketsnow and they where the wrong ones I tried to call when I found out what happen and No One would call me back. I tried for a week and today I finly talk to someone.I told her what happen and she said if I would have called earlier they could have done something about it. I told her I have been calling for aweek are So and I have been trying to get you people to call me back. I told her I have left my number meany times and no one called me back. Well she told me I was stuck with the tickets and out of 229.95 dollars since I couldn't get ahold of someone. Well this is wrong I thank they do this so one one can get there money back are return the tickets. If no one ever returns your call untill the lastday then of course they want do anything.
I am so mad about this I had to buy somemore tickets and I payed less for them and got better seats. But never the less these people do not treat there customers fair are right . Thanks for Listening maybe something good will come from this. I know this has happen before from this same place. Thanks again Mad Customer