Complaint Review: Phychic Zana

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Virginia — Thornton Colorado
Phychic Zana

Phychic Zana Zana Bijun Was getting a Love Reading and she said she needed $600 I gave to her to take a bad spirt out of my house, Internet

I contacted Zana Bijun viva the internet She said I needed work to fix my relationship she said she needed $200 to get a Love Spell going then she said she needed another $400 to get rid of a bad spirit in my house.  So I send her all the money than she said she had a problem she needed $1500 more to get two more spirits out I didn't give her  that money I like to have my money back if is not telling me the thurth plz I want my  $600 back plz.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phychic-Zana/internet/Phychic-Zana-Zana-Bijun-Was-getting-a-Love-Reading-and-she-said-she-needed-600-I-gave-to-1045957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phychic Zana