• Report: #221956

• Submitted: Thu, November 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 23, 2006

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Physical Enhancement Labs , Usaveonpills.com
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Physical Enhancement Labs Usaveonpills.com Company of Thieves & Liars through deception! Phentrazine 37.5 "FREE TRIAL" is a $150.00 RIP-OFF! Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered a "FREE TRIAL" of Phentrazine 37.5 (only agreeing to pay $4.95 for shipping/handling) only to find that 3 weeks later this same company takes another $149.95 from my credit card account UNAUTHORIZED! In spite of the fact I had called them @ 7 days after receiving the trial, just to ensure there would be no further obligation and being told that it was indeed a "FREE TRIAL" they intentionally lied about how this supposedly works (from their perspective) and told me that I would NOT have to worry about anything further.

Two weeks later, RIP-OFF!!! They will tell you that their "TERMS and CONDITIONS" justify what they do--this is something that IS NOT easy to find on any of their websites!

When calling to inquire what they had done, I was told that I had agreed to their "TERMS and CONDITIONS" stating I would agree to receive more product for $150 (which I obviously did not want and thought my call would ensure this did NOT happen). One CS Rep told me that the phone cancellation was enough, and another said that I would have had to go online and submit something called a "SUPPORT TICKET!" They DO NOT have their stories straight among themselves, which now makes it obvious that they have only one mission and that is to get as much money from people as they can before they are caught.

I was THREATENED over the phone by their "manager." He stated that if I filed a dispute with my credit card company that I would incur another charge and this account would be filed with a collections agency??? Go figure?! I was told that if I insisted on returning the product that I would find more charges for "restocking fee, cancellation fee, etc." In other words, DAMNED IF I DO, and DAMNED IF I DON'T! This company is SCAREY!!

The manager and another CS Rep had promised to email the supposed (hidden) "TERMS and CONDITIONS" to me and I still have NOT received anything from them. I have made calls to the manager and left messages and CANNOT get a return call. (Are we surprised?)

They have several different website addresses that they associate with, several of which will give you a WARNING about proceeding to their sites. My hind sight on this is better than 20/20!

Do NOT order anthing from www.usaveonpills.com or anything from a company who goes by "P.E. Labs, Inc. (Physical Enhancement Labs, Inc. or Pure Energy Labs, Inc.) located in Oklahoma City. They do not understand the meaning of the words, "FREE SAMPLE", INTEGRITY, or GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Gina
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physical-Enhancement-Labs-Usaveonpillscom/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Physical-Enhancement-Labs-Usaveonpillscom-Company-of-Thieves-Liars-through-deception-221956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physical Enhancement Labs , Usaveonpills.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC