Complaint Review: Physical Enhancement Labs

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2007

• Reported By:kearny New Jersey
Physical Enhancement Labs
1025 Sw 59th St Oklahoma City Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Physical Enhancement Labs never gave permission to give me 3 bottles of pills Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Complaint Information

I was tring to loss weight and I decided to try a free bottle of these Phentrazine 3.75 for 4.95 for shiping. Inever gave them any approval to ship me more pills. I have tried to get in touch with them but to no avail. They r so busy no matter who I call say they will call back but don't. The order that I did not authorize came with three bottles of pills all different and cost 150.00 and no invoice in them. I return them the way I got them but they were shipped back to me because the invoice wasn't there. Boy R they for real. I did contact the credit card company and am fighting for the money back. I really don't know what to do now only to let people know not to buy from them and be careful.

Dorothy
kearny, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physical-Enhancement-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Physical-Enhancement-Labs-never-gave-permission-to-give-me-3-bottles-of-pills-232694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physical Enhancement Labs

Complaint Information

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

You need to write to the Oklahoma Attorney General at 313 NE 21st, Oklahoma City, Ok, 73105. Also you can file an online complaint with Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov.

I encourage you and everyone else to do so. Go to WCBSTV.com. There is a feature under diet pills about phentrazine 37.5, which were tested by CBS consumer labs, and found to be caffeine, (junk).

issued