Complaint Review: Physician Marisa L. Haney

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Mendy — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Physician Marisa L. Haney
1324 Lakeland Hills Boulevard, Lakeland, FL 33805 Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Physician Marisa L. Haney Marisa Haney Bad attitude, not caring, rude, new Dr Lakeland, Florida

Seen this Dr. She is so rude. She walks into the room (No knocking) & with a attitude (of her not wanting to be there..... she had better things to do.... She didn't want to deal with me) she says.... (Monotone) "Hi my name is Dr Haney what are you here for?".... I told her why I was there. My heart rate has been really low (63 - 65), dizzy, sleeping for 14 - 18 hrs a day, nausea, migraines, diarreia, cramping when pooping. She tried telling me that because I was depressed this was probably why I am feeling like this. Did something happen recently to make me depressed. Then she heard the meds I was on & said well that one would make your heart rate go low, those would make you sleepy.....NO SH*T THIS IS WHY I TAKE THEM SO IT WILL SURE WHY I HAVE TO TAKE THEM..... High HR & BP Take meds..... Insomnia..... take sleep meds..... DUMB A**..... Lakeland Regional SUCKS....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physician-Marisa-L-Haney/Lakeland-Florida-33811/Physician-Marisa-L-Haney-Marisa-Haney-Bad-attitude-not-caring-rude-new-Dr-Lakeland-Fl-978485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physician Marisa L. Haney