Complaint Review: Physicians And Midwives Collaborative Practice

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Physicians And Midwives Collaborative Practice
12508 Lake Ridge Drive Lake Ridge, Virginia 22192 Lake Ridge, Virginia U.S.A.

Physicians And Midwives Collaborative Practice; Lake Ridge, VA Neglect, bad customer service, ignore Lake Ridge Virginia

I have been going to this office for years and I have never once had a phone discussion with the secretary where I came out pleased instead of annoyed.

When I call I am usually on hold for 15minutes. The secretary is very pushy and rude when I try to make an appointment. When I call the office (it opens at 9am usually) the phones are never turned on, on time. I usually have to wait about 30min. at least before they turn off the night time answering mode.

Also, the secretary 'never' seems to relay messages. I called to have a prescription refilled and she never gave the information to the doctor to call it in. I was then unable to get my medicine because of this and ended up having to take my medicine a day late. Normally this might not mean much to most of you, but when it comes to birth control you have to take it "EVERYDAY" at the "SAME TIME". I guess we will see at the end of this month whether or not I will be suing for neglect.

Even Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield seems to be having trouble with these people. They requested additional medical information from them 10 days ago. I called this Lake Ridge office 3 days ago. The Secretary didn't seem to know anything about it. At this point I am much more likely to believe Anthem over a business that seems to be looming closer and closer to a lawsuit.

The doctors are sometimes alright. Although, either they lecture you for hours about not smoking, (when I already don't) they have angry, annoyed looks on their faces, or they "DO NOT LISTEN TO A THING YOU SAY". I even asked for a refill on an ointment another doctor prescribed me in a past visit, and the doctor I was with at the time just shrugged it off and walked out. I still don't have my refill.

I don't know if anyone else has been having as much trouble with this office as me, but I hope this helps those who are looking to go to this establishment.

Anonymous
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physicians-And-Midwives-Collaborative-Practice/Lake-Ridge-Virginia/Physicians-And-Midwives-Collaborative-Practice-Lake-Ridge-VA-Neglect-bad-customer-servi-444325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physicians And Midwives Collaborative Practice