Complaint Review: Physicians Immediate Care

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Physicians Immediate Care
600 West Adams Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Physicians Immediate Care fired me and treated me bad in doing so Chicago Illinois

these people on 600 west adams hired me and made me take a trip down to rockford from chicago and i unfortunately got lost and fired me because i was late talk about ignorant and then they had the nerve to check me into a hotel in the beginning and when they fired me she told me to pack my bags and leave check out the hotel and they actually kiked me out of there office her name is julia holland and her assistant trainer diana i tried hard to please these people and they were so mean and rude!!!!

Im pissed
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physicians-Immediate-Care/Chicago-Illinois-60661/Physicians-Immediate-Care-fired-me-and-treated-me-bad-in-doing-so-Chicago-Illinois-470746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physicians Immediate Care