• Report: #191571

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 15, 2006

• Reported By:upperco Maryland
Physiotherapy Associates
1585 Sulphur Spring Rd Halethorpe, Maryland U.S.A.

Physiotherapy Associates false charges, false services Ripoff Halethorpe Maryland

I went to them for hand therapy after a bad wrist cut. I paid my co-pay everytime and I thought they would bill my Ins compamy for services. After, 12 month's pasted, I started to get bills in the mail from them. The company I was working for went bankrupt nation wide.

I cant understand why they waited over a year to turn in my Ins claim. Shortly after, I started to get Lawyer letters and threats in the mail. I asked to see my charges. They sent me the list for every visit.

I was seen by a "hand specilist" and was billed for one. The problem is I was treated by a person in training and not the hand specilist (Certified) which makes the bill higher. Their bill was over $1100.00 and by the time the lawyer was done I paid $2500.00.

Te bottom line is, their charge me for services never rendered, failed to file the claim with the INS company that they said they would do, never credited my co-pay, and had un-trained (Certified) personel treat my hand. They Ripped Me Off!

Todd
upperco, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physiotherapy-Associates/Halethorpe-Maryland-21227/Physiotherapy-Associates-false-charges-false-services-Ripoff-Halethorpe-Maryland-191571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physiotherapy Associates