Complaint Review: Physiotherapy Associates

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: PissedOFF — Wylie Texas United States of America
Physiotherapy Associates
855 Springdale Drive, Suite 200 , Exton, PA 19341 Wylie, Texas United States of America

Physiotherapy Associates Duplicate Billing, Horrible Billing Agency, False Promises, No Action Wylie, Texas

My daughter was rendered service post surgery and required physical therapy.  Every time we went in, an amount was paid since I had not yet met my out-of-pocket.  Months later, I get a bill in the mail stating I owed money...which couldn't be true because I was told I didn't have to pay the full out-of-pocket since I had met my rate.

When I called, the billing representative at the Wylie, TX location had told me that she had the account entered in two names...one in my name and one in my daughter's name...but not to worry, there was nothing owed, and she'd contact the billing company.

Several months later, I get another notice in the mail stating that I still owed money.  When I asked the representative at the billing company (no they don't handle their own billing), they stated that there was a list of non-payment.  How can that be when I paid every visit, abd was told that nothing was owed by the Wylie, TX location?  So I call Wylie again.  Same thing....

A few months later, yet another bill arrives.  So I call the billing company again, who suddenly has no recollection of even talking to me.  No records...nothing.  How is this possible?  Well...there is another billing company branch that handles these too.  They were clueless.  At this point I called for an internal investigation.  They stated they'd do so and get back with me.  .....nothing.

I get yet another notice in the mail and I call to talk to a supervisor.  We went through and itemized everything, which I had to call the branch in Wylie, who then suddenly tells me that I did in fact owe.  What?  Notice who's doing all of the calling here?  So I ask them to please get their records straight and talk to billing and let me know what the outcome is.

...I get another notice.  By this time I'm worried that it's going to be handed to collections and affect my credit, so I call the billing company yet again.  After speaking yet again to a supervisor, I was told that this would be put on hold until it could be thoroughly investigated.  I was adamant that this be done because I'm in the process of trying to buy a home, and didn't need anything negative going on my credit.  They assured me this wouldn't be done.

I received a letter from West Asset Management stating that it was handed over to them for collection.  I was assured this wouldn't happen, and wasn't even notified that this was being handed over to collections.  I was assured this wasn't going to happen.

Now my credit is being affected because I was told 10 different things.  The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.  Now my credit is affected over a small amount that I can easily pay, but was told they were investigating.  Standing for the right thing will get you nowhere and I am livid about this issue.  After working hard for many years to get my credit good, this is going to count against me?  My credit will show that I pay everything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physiotherapy-Associates/Wylie-Texas-/Physiotherapy-Associates-Duplicate-Billing-Horrible-Billing-Agency-False-Promises-No-A-978985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physiotherapy Associates