Complaint Review: Pick Out Store

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Phyllis — Columbia City Indiana United States of America
Pick Out Store
Internet Bocca Rattan, Florida United States of America

Pick Out Store They took my money. I returned defective product and they did nothing, I have all emails and USPS confirmation Bocca Rattan, Florida

I ordered 2 sets of Beats by Dre studio headsets for Christmas presents. They took the money out of my account and shipped them to me. They both were defective. After many emails (I have all of them) they finally told me to ship them back and they would replace them. The only  problem was they would only give me a PO Box to ship to. Reluctantly and after many emails begging them to give me a better address to return them to I shipped them to the PO box they supplied. I made sure I had tracking numbers on both. The Post office attempted to deliver them on Dec. 31st but had to leave a note at the po box number that they had to pick them up with in 15 days or they would be returned back to sender (me} I kept sending them emal after email to please pick up the returns before they send them back to me and either credit my account or send me the replacements. They have never responded to my emails, have not credited my account and have not sent me my replacements. I have the confirmation they picked them up at 5PM on Jan. 16th but I still have no response to my emails and I have heard nothing from them.

This company is a scam..do not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pick-Out-Store/Bocca-Rattan-Florida-33429/Pick-Out-Store-They-took-my-money-I-returned-defective-product-and-they-did-nothing-I-h-1002798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pick Out Store