institution

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: cl78700 — South Carolina United States of America
Pick Up And Go Moving International
21024 Catawba Ave, Cornelius, North Carolina United States of America

Pick Up And Go Moving International Pick Up And Go Inc. scam, overcharged, additional fees, no communication Cornelius, North Carolina

On the day this moving company was supposed to move me they never showed up.  I called the company and was put on hold and then never responded to.  After calling three more times over 4 hours I finally got a response and they said that they were runnning late because of a previos job that took too long.  I asked them why nobody called me and they said they thought somebody contacted me to let me know what was going on.  I asked the man I spoke to why I would call 4 times if I got answer and he said it was just a break down in communication and said they won't be able to do my move until the next day, which made me furious.  When the movers did show up the next day, they were six hours late arriving.  The movers looked tired and worked extremely slow.  The entire move took 3 hours longer than they said it would and then they told me that they had to charge me an extra $75 an hour for the three hours of extra work they did or they would not give me the remaining items in the truck that they refused to move until I paid for the extra time.  The sales representative that i booked the move with told me the price was a flat rate over the phone with no additional fees but the manager of the company said that was not true when I told him that.  They scammed me out of $225!  This was the worst service and communication that I have ever dealt with in my entire life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pick-Up-And-Go-Moving-International/Cornelius-North-Carolina-28031/Pick-Up-And-Go-Moving-International-Pick-Up-And-Go-Inc-scam-overcharged-additional-fees-877635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pick Up And Go Moving International