Complaint Review: Pick Up & Go Moving

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: sadlytaken — Wisconsin
Pick Up & Go Moving
113 C. Denver Business Park Mooresville, North Carolina USA

Pick Up & Go Moving Antoine Johnson I paid for valuables to be moved from my South Carolina Home to my home in WI and never received anything Mooresville, North Carolina

I paid Pick Up & Go Moving to move some antiques, family heirlooms and pictures from my South Carolina Home to my home in Wisconsin.  They overcharged me by $50, but I DID NOT receive ANY of my items.  I have made numerous phone calls, wrote letters, texted and emailed them, but to no avail.  I have had 4 different delivery dates scheduled but never any delivery made.  I have offered to send a truck to go get the shipment, if they just tell me where their truck is.  I have offered to call the driver myself.  I made a call to the company again this morning ( I was supposed to have a delivery this weekend), I was supposed to receive a call back from Antoine shortly afterwards with an update and now 5 hours later, the phone number has been disconnected!!  All I want is my shipment of family herilooms!! I am sick over this!!   I have also contacted the North Carolina Attorney General's office.  I JUST WANT MY FAMILY HERILOOMS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pick-Up-Go-Moving/Mooresville-North-Carolina-/Pick-Up-Go-Moving-Antoine-Johnson-I-paid-for-valuables-to-be-moved-from-my-South-Carolin-1047054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pick Up & Go Moving