Complaint Review: Pick Up and Go International

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Greg — Rochester Michigan
Pick Up and Go International
9815 J Sam, Furr Suite 27 Huntersville, North Carolina USA

Pick Up and Go International Sell Cash Only In Person Huntersville North Carolina

First a little about my company.  We are a small I.T. firm that both sells and services equipment.  We regularly get called by a large software company with leads.  The lead was generated but Pick Up and Go did not need any of the large software company's services.  They did, however, need hardware.  I figured since the lead came from a reputable source, it was legitimate.  I would have thought differently if the phone call came in on it's own.  Anyway, since we sell Dell equipment, I quoted and sold 10 tablets to Pick Up and Go. Before these were delievered, they asked for a laptop.  I quoted and they signed the quote sheet for now 11 peices of equipment.  Then they called back a few days later and wanted 6 more laptops.  Again, they signed the quote sheet and agreement to pay for the equipment.  The tablets weren't being shipped from Dell because of an engineering delay.  I was getting nervous so I cancelled the tablets and offered to send the six laptops once the first one had been paid.

Tony Johnson is how he identified himself.  I know now that reading other reports that this may or may not be his real name.  They appear to professional scam artists posing as a moving company.  Trying to get a hold of them is also a challenge.  The phones appear to be turned off and the number on the website changes often.

Do not sell to them unless you get money in advance.  Don't count on them to pay you, becuase they will not.  I am out money and time that would have been spent working with other customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pick-Up-and-Go-International/Huntersville-North-Carolina-28078/Pick-Up-and-Go-International-Sell-Cash-Only-In-Person-Huntersville-North-Carolina-1140466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pick Up and Go International