Complaint Review: Pick up and go moving international

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Zoran Ivkovic — United States of America
Pick up and go moving international
9815 sam furr rd suite 27 huntersville, North Carolina United States of America

Pick up and go moving international antoine johnson This company with Antoine Johnson brakes more of peoples valuables in one day yhen I did in 3 years as a moving contractor huntersville, North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: contact information

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Right on brother

I had a misfortune to work for this criminal for 4 days.First I couldn't believe how many lies he told customers over the phone.Not only were we late for each one of the moves but most of them were supposed to be done a day or two before we showed up.Antoine Johnson and his helpers broke or scratched more stuff in one day then I could believe.On the forth day he told me we were doing a local move and took me 250 miles away telling me that I'm not paid for travel time .By the time he told me it was too late to jump out of the truck and walk home.Of course he broke a couple of lamps on that move too.I quit that day.4 days of work 50 hours.He sends me a check for 295$.It bounced after I paid my bills and I got charged another 150 by the bank.I went to one of their locations.They moved.Other location I couldn't find.The address doesn't exist.I can't sue him in small claims court because I don't have their address.This is highway robbery and nobody can do anything about it.There should be criminal charges brought up against this guy.He is going to keep overcharging credit cards and not paying his employees.Because he can.Watch out for ANTOINE JOHNSON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pick-up-and-go-moving-international/huntersville-North-Carolina-28078/Pick-up-and-go-moving-international-antoine-johnson-This-company-with-Antoine-Johnson-brak-971890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pick up and go moving international

#1 Consumer Suggestion

contact information

AUTHOR: sue - ()

you can find Mr. Johnson at his home address of 21024 Catawba Ave Cornelius NC.   He is continuing to scam and lie to his customers.  Stop him in his track.

He is continuing to bounce employee paychecks  -not paying them for their hard work and using his own employees as escape goats.

He is quick to pass the blame onto others and never take responsibility for his own business or if that is what you call it.

He has several different address -  including his home, a UPS store an a office in Moorseville, which will most likely be closed in a few weeks.

His book work is being completed at his home address which is above by his wife - so were the money ----- let me see.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Right on brother

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

This is the bums MO. He has bounced so many pay checks it's crazy. walmart has the company flagged and won't cash them at all. He bounced my pay check also. The new location is out in Mooresville if that helps any.