• Report: #832046

Complaint Review: Pickens Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Mike Hammer — Grand Rapids Michigan United States of America
Pickens Solutions Inc.
380 Eddy St. San Francisco, California United States of America

Pickens Solutions Inc. Shawn Pickens "Esteemed Secret Shopper" San Francisco, California

*UPDATE Employee: Emails were not from Secret Shopper

I received a letter in the mail letting me know about my esteemed secret shopping assignment.  In the letter was a $900 money order with directions to put my full name on the money order and to deposit/cash is at my bank.  I was to keep $200 as my salary, use $20.00 to shop at wal-mart for any item I needed for personal use.  I was then instructed to go to Western Union and send the remainder of the money ($680) to a Briana Taylor located at 222 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2200, Miami, Florida 33131.  After my visit to Wal-mart and Western Union I was to email a report and money transfer details about my experience to STSHAWNPICKENS@AOL.COM.

This whole thing smelled like a rat, so I called MoneyGram to verify the Moneygram and the Moneygram is fraudulent. In checking the order number, that money order has already been cashed for $500 and the security feature on the front of the money order didn't work.

I won't be cashing this money order, but will be taking it to my local police department to let them start an investigation into this fraudulent scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pickens-Solutions-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94102/Pickens-Solutions-Inc-Shawn-Pickens-Esteemed-Secret-Shopper-San-Francisco-California-832046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pickens Solutions Inc.

Emails were not from Secret Shopper

AUTHOR: Secretshopper.com - (U.S.A.)

The emails you received were not from Secret Shopper, but rather were from a scammer, using information copied from our website to make their offer seem more legitimate.  We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced recently and are very troubled that our company name is being used in disreputable scams such as the one you described.