Complaint Review: Pickens Solutions Inc

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: D — Newark Delaware United States of America
Pickens Solutions Inc
380 Eddy St San Francisco, California United States of America

Pickens Solutions Inc Shawn Pickens, I was solicited via email for employment as a secret shopper. Was sent a MoneyGram for $900. to cash. San Francisco, California

*UPDATE Employee: Emails were not from Secret Shopper

*Consumer Comment: AND ?????

I received an email from someone who got my resume from Career Builders.  It was for a secret shopper position.  The person asked if I was interested, I applied affirmative.  I was told I would get a package in the mail and to follow the instructions carefully.  What I received was a 1 page letter of instructions and a MoneyGram for $900.  The instructions say to deposit the check keep $200 as my pay and evaluate 2 stores.  1  Walmart, 2 Western Union.  At Walmart I was to spend $20. and keep whatever I buy.  I was to Western  Union the send the money to an address in the Philippines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pickens-Solutions-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94102/Pickens-Solutions-Inc-Shawn-Pickens-I-was-solicited-via-email-for-employment-as-a-secret-831339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pickens Solutions Inc

Emails were not from Secret Shopper

AUTHOR: Secretshopper.com - (U.S.A.)

The emails you received were not from Secret Shopper, but rather were from a scammer, using information copied from our website to make their offer seem more legitimate.  We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced recently and are very troubled that our company name is being used in disreputable scams such as the one you described.

AND ?????

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

What did you do ??  Did you attempt to depositl or cash the Moneygram ??  What happened ??  Please file a more complete report next time.